Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing at Odum
Printing in General:
- The majority of Odum Library's printers are located on the first and second floors.
- These printers can also copy and create scans of documents that can be sent through e-mail.
- When you print your document, you will be able to choose which printer to print from: VSU Follow-Me B&W or VSU Follow-Me Color.
- For single-sided printing, it costs $0.05 per page to print in black and white and $0.25 per page to print in color.
- There are two color printers located in Odum Library:
2nd Floor Near the Reference Desk
- There are four black and white printers also in this area. The color printer is labeled and is on the far left near the Digital Signage .
New Media Center
Black and White Printers
- Black and white printers are located on the first and second floors. Please refer to Printer Locations below to locate a printer suitable for your needs.
Printing from a personal or mobile device:
To print from a personal device, you have two options.
Using your VSU e-mail account:
1. Attach the document that you wish to print.
2. Select your recipient: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once you send your e-mail, you will receive a notification via your VSU e-mail that your job is ready to be printed.
1. Visit print.valdosta.edu
2. Sign in with your BlazeView username and password.
3. Upload your document.