Logging into My Account from the library catalog, GIL-Find, allows you to check:
You can request a book or other item available at Odum Library be held for you at the first floor Circulation Desk:
1. Visit the library catalog
2. Search for the item that you would like to request
3. Select the relevant result from the Results page.
4. On this Detailed Record page, look under Get It.
5. Click on the blue Request button next to Request Options.
6. Complete the Request form, selecting a Not Needed After Date, and click on the green Request button.
7. Once your Request is submitted and processed, you can visit the first floor Circulation Desk to pick up the item.
To check out a book or other materials from the library:
If you do not have your 1Card, you can also provide your 870 number or your name.
Note: GIL Express books must be renewed online prior to the due date.
To return your book you can:
It's important when returning books that you visit these designated locations. If materials are returned to the wrong place, you could incur late fees and holds on your VSU accounts.
All materials on the third floor can be checked out for 28 days.
Popular fiction found on the first floor can be checked out for 28 days.
No item limit for VSU Undergraduate/Graduate students, staff or faculty.
See Borrowing Privileges for more information.
If you would like to renew your book, refer to My Account for more information.
If you change your mailing address or e-mail address, remember to update this information with the library. This ensures that you receive proper notification about checked-out materials.