Printing from a personal or mobile device:
To print from a personal device, you have two options.
Using your VSU e-mail account:
1. Attach the document that you wish to print.
2. Select your recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
3. Once you send your e-mail, you will receive a notification via your VSU e-mail that your job is ready to be printed.
1. Visit print.valdosta.edu
2. Sign in with your BlazeView username and password.
3. Upload your document.
Printing in General:
- The majority of Odum Library's printers are located on the first and second floors.
- These printers can also copy and create scans of documents that can be sent through e-mail.
- When you print your document, you will be able to choose which printer to print from: VSU Follow-Me B&W or VSU Follow-Me Color.
- For single-sided printing, it costs $0.05 per page to print in black and white and $0.25 per page to print in color.
- There are two color printers located on the first floor:
- There are two printers in the Internet Cafe. The color printer is on the right.
- The Media Center or Media Services is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Black and White Printers
- Black and white printers are located on the first and second floors. Please refer to Printer Locations below to locate a printer suitable for your needs.