Welcome to the library guide for CHEM 1210!
If you need help, don't hesitate to contact a reference librarian directly or use Live Chat to get in touch with any of us at Odum Library.
- Off Campus Access covers a variety of ways to log in and access library materials.
- Searching ACS Journals has instructions and tips for finding articles in ACS Journals.
- Google Search Tips shows hints for limiting your Google searches.
- Career Research Resources offers sites for exploring career information.
- ACS Resources has links to the ACS Journals, the online writing resources from ACS, and a list of full-text journal titles.
- What is Peer Review? and Primary versus Secondary Sources will help you evaluate the resources you find.
- How to Read a Scholarly Article has tips for reading and processing articles.