Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide has been created to help you:
- Effectively and efficiently find sources
- Use search terms to help find sources
- Effectively and efficiently read through larger, longer sources
- Determine the strengths and credibility of sources
- Effectively draw information from a source
- Find images in image databases
This guide will hopefully help you as you complete your research assignment for your ENGL 1102 course.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Reference Desk or a librarian.
Make a Research Appointment
Reference Desk Hours (Summer 2021)
4:00pm - 8:00pm
Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 8:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm
Reference hours are subject to change. Please see the Library Hours page for the latest information.