Welcome to the library guide for CHEM 2210!
If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me directly or use Live Chat to get in touch with any of the reference librarians at Odum Library.
- The Welcome page focuses on general tutorials for using the library.
- The Chemistry Reference Sources page focuses on chemical reference literature.
- Searching ACS Journals has instructions and tips for finding article in ACS Journals.
- What is Peer Review? and Primary versus Secondary Sources will help you evaluate the resources you find.
- ACS Resources has links to the ACS Journals, the ACS Style Guide, and ACS ChemWorx.
- The SciFinder Web Access page provides information on registering for SciFinder and a link to CAS's tutorial page.
- Off Campus Access covers a variety of ways to log in and access library materials.
- Using the Library covers a variety of library services and FAQs.