Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Click Anywhere Access to access our library resources from off-campus!
Welcome to the CHEM 1210 Library Research Guide
Welcome to the library guide for CHEM 1210!
If you need help, don't hesitate to contact one of us directly or use Live Chat to get in touch with any of the reference librarians at Odum Library.
- The Welcome page focuses on general tutorials for using the library.
- Searching ACS Journals has instructions and tips for finding article in ACS Journals.
- What is Peer Review? and Primary versus Secondary Sources will help you evaluate the resources you find.
- How to Read a Scholarly Article has tips for reading and processing articles.
- ACS Resources has links to the ACS Journals, the ACS Style Guide, and ACS ChemWorx.
- Using the Library covers a variety of library services and FAQs.
- Off Campus Access covers a variety of ways to log in and access library materials.