Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gale EBooks This link opens in a new window
Gale Ebooks is a database of encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. Previously known as GVRL - Gale Virtual Reference Library.
Downloading Items from Gale Ebooks
Gale Ebooks Access
- Entire books are not available for download on Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Entire books can be read online through the browser
- Chapter, articles or sections or entries may be downloaded
- Use the Download button in the menu ribbon near the top of the page.
- Download selection depends on the current page location
- Navigating to the middle of a chapter (not the first or last page of a chapter) allows for multiple pages to be downloaded
- A PDF for the page or chapter will be generated