- Select “Chemistry” to view the seventeen titles Odum Library has purchased
Display, download, and print out one chapter at a time for your own research or study.
No systematic downloading / systematic printing / distribution.
No commercial use. No removal / modification of copyright notice or disclaimer. (Terms & Conditions)
Using CRCnetBase Chemistry e-Books as Course Reserve Materials
- Faculty are encouraged to assign CRCnetBase e-books as textbooks for their courses.
- There are no limits to the number of VSU students that can use CRCnetBase e-books.
- Persistent links to the e-books and e-book chapters to be viewed and read can be embedded in in BlazeVIEW (D2L) or other online course materials.
- Only one chapter can be printed at a time.
- If you wish to access CRCnetBASE from an iPad® or mobile device off campus, you must pair your device.
- You can pair manually by obtaining a passcode.
Limit Search to Odum Library Purchased Titles
- Odum Library’s subscription does not include every e-book available through CRCnetBASE; be sure to limit to "Full access content only" as found towards the top of the CRCnetBase page when searching.
CRCnetBASE User's Guide Video (YouTube)