If you want to find an e-book at Valdosta State University's Odum Library, there are several places you can search.
1. Visit Odum Library's catalog, GIL-Find. From here, you can do a basic search. Alternatively, you can click on Advanced Search for more search options and fields.
2. Search the catalog using keywords. You can search by title, subject, author, etc. Select the format: Books.
3. In the search results, click on Full Access Online. This option can be found above the search results or in the column to the left of the search results.
1. Search in Discover GALILEO by author, title, subject, etc.
2. In the search results, select eBooks from the left side under Limit By Type.
1. On the Discover GALILEO home page, click on Browse By Type.
2. Click on Books, E-Books, and Book Reviews
3. Select an eBook database that interests you and search within it for eBooks.
Here are a few examples of the Criminal Justice reference books available at Odum Library.
The reference section is located on the second floor of Odum Library (new addition).
Here are a few examples of the Criminal Justice books available to be checked out from our general collection and popular collection.